Thursday, December 4, 2008

Burning the days away...

I have a severe weakness for package design. I could roam aisles for hours just to identify and leer at unique products wrappings. I will often times wll purchase items simply to be able to admire them at my leisure. To get my fix when out of the stores, I frequent the The Dieline.com, an entire site dedicated to the art of packaging. Ahhh...

Yesterday in flipping through the pages, I landed upon the coolest calendar I have ever seen courtesy of Ukranian artist Yurko Gutsulyak. Each day of the year is a match and both sides of the stand feature a striking surface. Day comes to a end, strike and watch it burn. I have a feeling this would be extremely therapeutic for those days you just want to forget...and definitely appeals to the pyro side of me. ;)


Coolest calendar runner-up (and equally therapeutic):


No comments: