Thursday, May 14, 2009

Come sail away...

Along the Nile with me aboard the Assouan. Christine sent me an article from Marie Claire Maison on this fantasy travel excursion and I have been dreaming about it ever since.


The text from the NourElNil website does little to stifle my passion to sail:

Surely you have dreamed of sailing the Nile like the nineteenth century travelers Flaubert, Amelia Edwards, Pierre Loti, Nerval and so many others.

We provide you with this extraordinary opportunity to explore the river of myth and legend aboard our dahabiyah, the Assouan.

Propelled by the gentle Nile winds, you will discover the many archaeological treasures, magnificent deserts and breathtaking vistas Egypt has to offer.

Removed from the rush and crowds of typical Egyptian tours, you will find yourself traveling to Egypt's finest destinations at your own leisurely pace, while we provide you with all the comforts and amenities other Nile tours can only claim to offer.

Come join us--a wonderful journey awaits you...




I'm on my way!


No comments: