Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Addition to our Tahoe family


Our extended Tahoe family grew by one (wee little one) a week ago today. The Hyams-Scarton(i) family blessed us all with a new baby boy to love. And the little guy must have been eager to meet us as he arrived a couple weeks early (and in barely enough time to make it to the hospital).

I introduce the sweetest thing to come out of the Truckee in the past two years:

Mason Milton Hyams
Born January 06, 2009
7lbs. 12oz and 21 inches long




He was welcomed into the world by his parents, Robyn & Milt and joins his big brother, Keelan.


Congratulations to the Hyams' & Scartons on your newest little wonder.

1 comment:

jae said...

Well...congrats! Isn't it crazy that I came to your blog today and we also celebrate Jan. 6? I became a great aunt on that day this year....I know...yes, I said great aunt. I have a nephew who was born while I was in my early teens. The 6th is also my brother's birthday. Congrats again...he sure is a cutie!