Friday, March 6, 2009

It's what I've been up to.

I miss blogging. I miss it dearly! It has been nearly 2 mos. since I last wrote, posted a pic or shared a link.

I've been a busy girl with a new job...

new adventures...

and lots of new snow to play in...

However, I cannot neglect the only (personal) creative outlet I currently have. So, I'm back and if you don't like it that's just too bad! :)

One thing that hasn't changed is my addiction to We Heart It which is where I located these images

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice to have you back :)

Anonymous said...

cool-what's the new job?! tell tell!

Meesh said...

Working for the same company (Clear Capital) but returning to my Marketing roots as a Marketing Associate. I'm so thrilled to have more creative freedom around my desk while continuing to share office space w/ my friends.