Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hava!

We stumbled upon such a gold mine of goodie sites this morning that we were left us with "hava" and "yes,please" falling out of our gaping mouths at 2 second intervals.

I'll start with Three Potato Four today run by Janet Morales & Stu Eli (and their daughter, Holly) out of NY. Avid collectors of vintage and unique wares, Janet & Stu hock the finds they can part with on this nursery-rhyme named site.


This was around my house growing up. Thought for a minute it was mine, then again maybe it was my brothers. Wait, did my dad have it? Anyway, it's making me nostalgic even though I can't remember why/where.

I'm on a bird kick lately. Could be the weather, could be all the flowers, could be that they wake me up every morning at 5am.

You put your left foot in, you put your left foot out...

A nice sturdy phone which C would use to take out would-be robbers.

Tea time tea towel the color of tea teeth

No comments: