Monday, October 6, 2008

Friends are the best gifts!

I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone that extended warm birthday wishes to me on Friday and all through the weekend. I have always known that I was surrounded by some truly fantastic folks but you really sent the message home with all the kind words (Kandy!), big hugs and lovely gifts & gestures.

To those that continued the festivities out at Bullards Bar, I thank you a hundred times more!


All the effort you put out to not only to set up the trip but to surprise me by lugging a cake onto a boat, to an island and up a hill (all in the rain) was so touching and unexpected.

(The masks and mustaches were a nice touch too.)



Once the weather cleared up, we were treated to a taste of what Bullards does best: BOATING





Starting my 30s out by spending a week on the Ellen show was quite a kick-off and I thought 31 would have a rough time competing. However, these last few days have made me second guess that. Thank you all (especially you, C) for making it so!


No comments: