Friday, November 7, 2008

Reflecting on the week

As I gaze back through the days just past, I am filled wonder and joy at the new possibilities our country is faced with, yet saddened that America could in one vote bridge such a historic equality gap for some and in the next, erase it for others. I feel that those of us that believe have really been given a new chance to head in a new direction. I feel sorrow for those whose eyes see things is a different light. Good things are afoot in the larger world.

In my wee little space, I am beeming with excitement at the new relationships I am developing, nostalgic at the ones I've been nurturing and thrilled at new prospects both personally and professionally.

I look forward to a weekend of reflection, satisfaction and cultivation and wish you the same. I leave you with my favorite I Hearts of the Week:

















No comments: