Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Silhoutte Blue for you

When I first caught sight of Silhoutte Blue's "4-Ever" print, I was instantly whisked back to my first book love, The Giving Tree. The print is so sweet and tender. Now, I am on the look-out for couples getting hitched....
After my "awws" ended, I browsed the rest of SB's Etsy shop and realized that the greatness doesn't end with this sweet print...


About:
Founded, owned and operated by Megan Nutley, Silhouette Blue began as a senior art project in May of 2006 and has since expanded into a full line of greeting cards and custom wedding invitations. Inspired by vintage photography, Silhouette Blue offers creative cards for many occasions and unique custom stationery. Situated in her apartment and studio in Forest Park, Illinois, Megan designs and assembles all her greeting cards and custom wedding invitations entirely by hand.

Site/Etsy

No comments: