Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Winter Wind Web Wares

I hear it. I hear you people on the East coast and in the Midwest and well, pretty much anywhere south of me saying "Spring is here!" I must ask that you have a little consideration for those of us in the mountain regions who, while we are experiencing lovely lovely sunny days, are still feeling the winter.

As the days grow longer and the air warms slightly, I am digging into my season transition wardrobe. Warmer but less bulkier pieces, something to snuggle into but that doesn't make me look like Randy from A Christmas Story. Imagine my delight when I came across LittleHouses Clothing on Etsy.


le fleur/rosemont


bratislava (above & below)




elijah


the brandenburg

I love the asymmetry, the up-the-side buttons, the cotton/poly blend and of course, those lovely loose collars. LittleHouses is promising a soon-to-be released spring collection and I am biting at the bit.

No comments: