Friday, April 23, 2010

T.G.I.F.

It's that time of week...to jump up and bid a fond farewell to workdays and weeknight sitcoms and to say hello to  coffee in bed, sunlit days to do as you please and staying up late just because you can. Weekends are such a treat that I'll be giving out TGIFs all weekend long...

  • Thank Goodness I'm Feeding folks at the Truckee Follies (via Full Belly Deli)
  • Thank Goodness I'm Frolicking in the spring snow at Squaw
  • Thank Goodness It's Fifty Cent Hot Dog Day at the Aces baseball game
  • Thank Goodness I'm Foraging for forgotten treasures at Plato's Closet and Junkee
  • Thank Goodness It's Fifty-plus degrees outside
  • Thank Goodness I Find myself reading again (it's been too long, dear friend)
  • Thank Goodness I'm Figuring out whether we're Hawaii-bound or not
  • Thank Goodness I'm Fighting my way back to my fighting weight
  • Thank Goodness I'm Finding myself back in the arms of this blog.

Jump for joy and enjoy all the things you are thankful for.

No comments: