Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Anonymity gives strength

Lately I've been receiving some rather interesting anonymous posts commenting on the blog, my life, me personally, my writing, etc.  Now, while I am open to hearing feedback, the first thing that should be noted is that I write this for my friends, family and my friends' families.  (We hug the western coast while most of our families reside in the midwest or on the east coast) I am not looking to become the next Dooce or Mighty Girl but rather keeping an online journal of the things I enjoy, activities with my friends, foods I encounter, yadda yadda.  For those of you taking personal digs, your anonymous comments mean nothing to me since, as far as I know, you're just another random out there scouring Blogger in the wee hours of the morning.  If you really have something you'd like to say, email me (michelle.czarka@gmail.com) or leave a name so maybe I can contemplate what's behind your over-the-top negativity.  If my blog is so terrible that it makes you want to vomit, then stop reading it.  The fact that you take the time to check the blog (obviously multiple times), then comment on how horrible it is tells me that you are a little more interested in my life that you are letting on.  If you are bitter with me for one reason or another, tell me why.  Hiding being crypitc anonymous posts really gets you nowhere and hurts me in no way.  Take off the mask before you pick up the gloves.


blog:  an online diary; a personal chronological log of thoughts published on a Web page.

No comments: