Wednesday, July 2, 2008

But my hands hurt real bad!

I’m finding that bottles of lotion are a bit like old friends or ex-boyfriends…you reach for them every day, different ones for different reasons. Then one day *splurt*! What it has always been it is no longer. No refreshing loveliness, no soothing touch. You are left shaking, pumping, squeezing in a desperate attempt to fulfill your needs. It’s all so sudden and unexpected. Dazed, you keep reaching for it time after time, knowing full well that it is nearing the end. Then arrives the final day when you make the decision to move on. You throw out the last few drops completely aware that they aren’t worth your effort…



I would like to come up with a lotion quantity alert system so that I'm not left going to sleep with hands that smell like face lotion. I want to smell like this each and every night!

No comments: