Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wednesday's Wonderful World of Worldly Web Wares

As all of my 3 regular readers know, I am departing for a 12-day cruise in August with my mom. We'll be hitting a few glorious places and the need to be travel-ready is crucial.

I need a practical yet stylish carry-on:

Crayon Crocus Wheelie from Anthropologie

A quirky and protective passport cover:

Slip & Slide by Tiny Meat

Something cozy, flattering and wrinkle restistant for those trans-Atlantic flights:

Fine Gauge Knit Dress from Garnet Hill

Hartford Pintucked Scoop-Neck Dress by Garnet Hill

I shall also require a no-drama, low-impact and sleek container within which to carry my passport, Euros, camera, gloss, my contact info pre-printed on business cards which I shall hand out to dreamy Italian, French and Greek men, etc.

Bleeker Leather Wristlet by Coach


A sturdy journal in which I will (hope) to capture all the visions:


Chloe Pear Journal from Barnes & Noble


But most of all, the best company a girl could dream of:


Courtesy of the best 30th b-day present giving girl:

And the best talk show host around:

No comments: