Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What Oh What Shall I Wear to Walk Over This Hump (Day)?!

Wednesday's World of Web Wears comes to us today courtesy of Endless.com. Hump Day, as with every day of the week, requires a few different pairs of walking wears. Here are some of the 13,061 size 9.5s I found to get me up and over this Wednesday's hurdles...


Depending on what I clothing I choose I'll require shoes for shorts:

Or maybe I'll don a summery yet structured denim skirt:

Or perhaps I'll cover the gams with a pair of jeans:

Sometime during the day I'll need to practice my pliƩs:Diba Zane Ballet Flat, $39.95


I have 3 workouts left before the weekend so I need to look FAAAAST!
I don't drive much around our little town but I think I deserve need a driving moc. Until I can afford Tod's these will have to do:
Tommy Hilfiger Darlene Driver, $68.95


Then there's the reality...what I'm actually wearing today for their pure comfort, massaging sole.


Simple Sugar Creeper

No comments: