Thursday, July 24, 2008

A year later and I still love it...

Frost Watch by Axcent
I had admired this beauty online for months and months. Even printed a picture of it out and taped it to my wrist. Then one day last summer, in the midst of "one of those work days", C gave me an orange box. "An early birthday present" she said. ...and it was this. I've never looked at my wrist so much. I love it and will keep loving it until the white leather turns black.

(Now, S.D. actually forgot to put the watch in the box but they sent one along the next day and C tricked me by asking me about the watch and saying one of our co-workers was buying it for his fiancée. Sneaky sneaky!)



Wearing it on my 30th b-day at the airport waiting to fly to LA for Ellen :) I'm really focused on my game of Tetris.

Here I'm more focused on the PBR

All about the mountain

No comments: